Children must be five years of age or older by 30 April of the year they start school.
To enrol your child, schools need:
• evidence of your child’s date of birth
• names and addresses of the child and parents, guardians and carers
• parents’ phone numbers (home, work, mobile) and email addresses
• names and contact details of emergency contacts
• doctor’s and dentist’s names and phone numbers
• Immunisation Status Certificate
• health and welfare information (for example, does your child have asthma, diabetes, allergies, poor eyesight or hearing, specific custody arrangements)
• information about the language/s your child speaks and hears (to help the school build on your child’s knowledge).
Enrolments cannot be accepted without all the correct documentation
If you wish to gain further information, tour the school or enrol your child, please contact us on 9311 2400 or alternatively you can download ENROLMENT FORM
The Department of Health provides a free brochure with immunisation information for parents enrolling a child. For more information, see: Starting Primary School?
International Student enquiry please contact International Student Devision 9637-2990
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.